The week in review has offered me insight and a list of New Year’s resolutions. This year I will . . .
- Participate in four natural, adventurous, and inexpensive family mini-vacations (hiking, camping, touring local cities, etc.) [relational]
- Run an 8 minute mile [physical]
- Run 3 miles in under 30 minutes [physical]
- Research Reiki Training (and start program if it fits) [spiritual]
- Finish degree in Metaphysics [spiritual]
- Complete second book [mental]
- Spend less (business and personal expenses), and save more (to grow with) [financial]
- Open second shop [financial]
- Spread the word on the Energy Shop, have a total of at least 1,000 FB fans [financial]
This blog will be a great way to track my progress, and I’ll
cross them off as they are completed throughout the year. Like I said, this is a low-pressure situation, as too rigid a plan will leave little space for opportunities and possibilities to present themselves. If I had written my second book last year, I never would have had time to create and build the Energy Shop–it goes to show you never know what life has in store for you.
May your 2011 be filled to the brim with love, laughter, gratitude, spirit, and prosperity! ♥